Black Water Playfield
NOTE: Each of these playfields can be samples or proto's or early production or production, and we will do our best to highlight what we see in the playfield. In addition, we include several high res pictures of the playfield. If this is not sufficient for you then you may addon the additional Playfield Assurance option for the playfield which for an additional charge will get more scrutany and interaction with our staff before the playfield is shipped. In any event ALL SALES THAT ARE SHIPPED ARE FINAL! It is impossible for us know if there are any deviations with these playfields as possible changes in artwork or insert colors, etc could be on these playfields as many were proto or sample, etc. When we see something different we will note it, but we may not know all of the details of any playfield, so please review the pictures carefully!
Black Water PLAYFIELD:
- OVERALL: Production Playfield
- MARKINGS (Date, Mfg, etc):
- TYPE: Production
- CONDITION: New
- FINISH: Standard Clearcoat
- DRILLED: Yes
- DIMPLED: Unsure
- COLOR/INK: They appear correct
- SCRAPES/SCRATCHES:Overall good condition, no visible issues some wear due to time. Could also be used for wall art.
- WARPAGE: Does not appear to have any major warping
NOTE: PLAYFIELD ASSURANCE OPTION!
As with original playfields each playfield has its own anomalies which for the vast majority are insignificant. For the absolute perfectionists, PPS offers a Playfield Inspection service. Without the service, the playfield will be shipped as it was shipped to us, and any concerns would be addressed by the customer with the supplier directly. Note that very minor issues which are/were in most playfield are a matter of fact with playfields (slight insert inclusions, minor dust particles in clear, woodgrain patterns in shooter lanes, very slight art and/or silkscreen registration, etc. These are all considered normal anomalies in a playfield. Also note that we demand and expect high quality playfields from our suppliers, it's just that each customer's needs and expectations vary.
To meet that need for some customers we will provide at additional charge:
- We will inspect for normal and any abnormal defects beyond what is already described
- We will highlight for the customer what we find and will help with any questions about that particular playfield
- We will take additional pictures and send to the customer
- We will wait for customer ‘approval’ before sending out playfield