Williams/Bally Technical Support
System 11 ROM Information and Upgrades
ROM revisions for select games are maintained on-line and can be downloaded.
See EPROM Programming Information on how to use Pinball Software downloads to burn new ROMs for your game.
Click on history for ROM revision history.
Click on the ROM image name to download a copy of the ROMs for a specific
Pinball Software Version Information
- System 11 games have the software revision identified with either an "L" or
"P" followed by a revision number, such as L-1 or P-1.
The "L" signifies a production ("Level") release, while
the "P" signifies a Prototype version of software. Sometimes
contained within the revision label is a version identifier,
such as LX-1 or LA-1. The possible version identifiers are the
Not all versions exist for all games.
- No suffix: Unrestricted. This version supports all text languages,
can be priced for any country, and contains the custom pricing editor.
- A: USA and Canada (domestic). This version does not contain the
custom pricing editor, and does USA and Canada pricing modes only.
- X: Export. This version contains the custom pricing editor, as well
as the built-in pricing presets for all countries.
- R: Regular. This version does all pricing modes, as well
as the custom pricing editor, but does not contain French text.
- F: France. This version is the same as the R version,
with the addition of French text.
- B: Belgium/Switzerland. This version contains French text,
does not have the custom pricing editor, and does Belgium, Switzerland,
and Canada pricing modes only.
- G: Germany. This version contains support for special German
functionality, such as German speech.
- All Sound ROMs for the System 11 games are included with the game ROM file.
Not all games use all chips, and the chip size varies per game.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z