• May 08, 2024, 12:19:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: Ball Trough constantly pumping out balls during gameplay  (Read 8290 times)

Offline juggy

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Ball Trough constantly pumping out balls during gameplay
« on: January 25, 2016, 06:08:22 PM »
During the game on occasions the ball launch function constantly shoots out balls then stops after a random amount of time. Not sure if it is a software issue of something else.

Offline Lloyd Olson

• LTG : )
  • Global Moderator
  • Three Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ball Trough constantly pumping out balls during gameplay
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 07:37:21 PM »
Please be sure you have four balls in the game, not more or less. Power off - reseat the connectors to the ball trough opto boards. Then go into switch edge test and roll one ball at a time into the ball trough, see if all optos work and if the report on the screen, look for any flakiness.

LTG : )™

Offline juggy

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 08:31:50 PM »
Thanks, I did what you suggested. No errors all checks out good, maybe the re-seating of the connectors did the trick.  :) Played a couple of test games, seems to be working fine.

Offline kev

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 11:45:26 PM »
This has been happing to my game at random times, I did start a ticket with CGC. but no faults with it. Was playing it tonight and after about 5 games it happened again. MMR number 328. Please keep me posted if you figure it out. Thanks. I did check every connection and did a switch test still unable to catch it in the act.