• April 30, 2024, 04:09:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: Multiple Issues  (Read 8026 times)

Offline kozelibe

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Multiple Issues
« on: September 12, 2015, 03:38:12 PM »
I just received my MMR. I notice these issues.

Test Results:
1. TWR Divert - Stuck closed
2. R Troll up switch bad.

Game Function:
1. The right troll does not come up.
2. The damsel ramp gate does not come down for the damsel save.
3. Once a ball goes in the Merlin's Hole it won't come out. The thing that is supposed to push the ball out doesn't work.
4. The bumpers don't fire.
5. The ball have a tough time clearing the stainless ramp to get into the launch lane.

New game, but I can't really play it. I'm a little sad/frustrated.

How do I get help?

Thanks.

Offline Lloyd Olson

• LTG : )
  • Global Moderator
  • Three Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 05:04:19 PM »

1- Result of ball not getting into the tower. 2- Switch that lets the game know the right troll is up or down isn't working because of troll assembly stays down.
 1, 2, 3, &4 - Please check that the wires to the coils are on tight. And under the playfield mounted to the huge board are three blue boards with transistors and fuses. By each fuse is a LED that lets you know if the fuse is good or not. Please check connectors to these blue boards that they are on tight, and that all your fuses are good on those boards.
 5 - You can go into the CGC programming by holding the Escape diagnostic button down, after 5 seconds or so the CGC screens come up. Step through them and find the one for coil settings - make the ball trough kicker weaker first, then stronger, see if you can get it working better.

I posted this on your ticket.

Thank you, Lloyd

Offline kozelibe

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Issues
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 05:56:19 PM »
Thanks. I figured out how to create a ticket after posting this. I continue troubleshooting via the ticket.