• May 05, 2024, 04:40:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: Troll sensitivity (Recording it has been hit)  (Read 8708 times)

Offline langep

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Troll sensitivity (Recording it has been hit)
« on: August 13, 2015, 09:27:28 AM »
Can someone please tell me how to adjust the Troll sensitivity? The troll on the right side of my mmr has to be hit strait on and really hard and even that sometimes doesn’t register. The one on the left needs but a normal hit to register.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Offline Lloyd Olson

• LTG : )
  • Global Moderator
  • Three Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: Troll sensitivity (Recording it has been hit)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 01:08:12 PM »
You might need to remove the troll to do this. One hex head screw secures it to the plunger shaft. One connector. Then lift up and out the top of the playfield, wiggle and lean to get it through the hole in the playfield. It is hard to hold the troll up and try and adjust when in the game. It can be done if you are real handy.

Now the Troll face is on the front blade of a leaf blade switch. You'd need to bend the leaf behind it that it hits a little closer to the leaf blade the troll face is on.

LTG : )

Offline langep

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 03:33:32 PM »
Thanks I will give that a try.

Offline Metal Man

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 04:02:09 PM »
I just did the troll sensitivity adjustment and it is really easy to do so don't be afraid all. Best way is to remove it and work it on the bench.
PS: To get the left one out, you need to remove the wire form (also easy).
The 3 levels of precision: Measure it with a Mic, Mark it with a Crayon, Cut it with an Ax.