• April 29, 2024, 10:19:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: Invisaglass option  (Read 11774 times)

Offline Firehawkewok

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Invisaglass option
« on: May 31, 2015, 08:18:52 PM »
How can I order Invisaglass for my MMRLE

Thanks

Offline bob

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: Invisaglass option
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 12:57:42 AM »
I would love to know as well. It seems like it was an option for MMR customers to purchase Invisiglass for a discounted price but haven't heard anything else about it.

It would look incredible on my MMR now.

Offline Firehawkewok

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 01:07:25 AM »
Hey Lloyd,

I live south of SS Billiards in lakeville area.  Can you get me Invisaglass for my MMRLE? Or advise me how to get one?

Josh
Fyi... Grew up in HPKS and played alot a pins and pool as a kid in the 90's up there.. been a while

Offline Lloyd Olson

• LTG : )
  • Global Moderator
  • Three Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 11:39:52 AM »
Hello Josh

I'm sorry I have no way to get it or know who carries it.

LTG : )

Offline dud190

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 02:39:00 PM »
Hey Everyone,
    I believe InvisiGlass is a JJP product,  and I don't know if they are offering any sort of discount for the people who puchased MMRs through them.
I can say that PPS does have it's own version of anti-reflective glass that they sell at about 1/2 the cost of the InvisiGlass.  I have their A/R glass installed on my AFM and Funhouse and it does a pretty good job. 
IMO,  is it as good as the InvisiGlass?  Not quite,  but for 1/2 the cost?  I think it's well worth it.   :)
At one time I know that PPS mentioned getting a discount on a sheet of their A/R glass for those that purchased a MMR.  Not sure if that is still an option.
Regards!

Offline Bitbaron

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 11:14:51 PM »
JJP was offering a discount on Invisiglass. I actually received the glass not to long after paying in full last year. Still waiting for the pin to install it into  :-[

Offline fishkil

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 03:08:53 PM »
The deal was if you bought your MMR from pinballsales.com and you paid the balance by cash or check, you got the invisiglass half price.

Its great stuff but VERY expensive at 295 a sheet ... when its clean you think there is no glass on it.

Needless to say I got the deal, it is installed on 587, and I am very pleased!

Purchase link below

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 03:40:34 PM by fishkil »

Offline PWhiz

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 04:19:47 PM »
Another option, in case you are not aware, is PDI glass.  It is what I opted to go with on both my ST:Pro and MMr.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Same price, I think.  Difference may be minimal, I don't know.  Don't think I've seen Invisiglass in person to make a comparison.  All I know is the difference it made on my machines is amazing, and I could never go back.

The PDI is a bit thicker than the default glass, and don't know how it compares to Invisaglass.  It does make it a bit tighter fit on the machine.  I don't really mind though since I'm not pulling it on/off that often anyway.  But something to think about.

Offline jamieflowers

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 10:21:08 AM »
There was talk initially about being able to buy invisiglass (or PPS Version) at a discount if you paid for it when you bought your game, this was never confirmed even though it was stated by Rick as an option.  They are not selling the glass at a discount no matter when you order it now...Its not that big of a deal but I was a little disappointed when I inquired about ordering some.  Now I just need to make sure my WOZ isnt setting next to my MMR so the difference isnt obvious :)