Medieval Madness Remake (MMR) > MMR Support [MMR Members Only]

Catapult Issue?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Pinballhog:
Yeah I did that and it helped a lot when I first got the game. What it is doing now is bouncing out of the ramp and hitting it.  Again it is not every time.  I might try to make a few more adjustments to it.

Lloyd Olson:
You may need to raise or lower it a little. Washers work good.

LTG : )

Cam:
Lloyd
Please work with Stern to ensure adequate testing/QA of each game to eliminate the need for these types of adjustments... I'm in for nearly $12k and still need to buy and install a dozen protectors... I am much more interested in playing pinball than fiddling with the table
Many thanks

Flake:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLloyd
Please work with Stern to ensure adequate testing/QA of each game to eliminate the need for these types of adjustments... I'm in for nearly $12k and still need to buy and install a dozen protectors... I am much more interested in playing pinball than fiddling with the table
Many thanks

--- End quote ---

To be fair, Stern's QA has nothing to do with you needing to buy and install protectors. That's your choice.

PPS:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLloyd
Many thanks

--- End quote ---

Not sure how protectors have anything to do with Stern or anything else - there is WOOD and there is PLASTIC, both which are being hit by a metal ball. No amount of QA will fix that, it is more about physics. Most home use does not need any of these protectors, and of course there is always on ANY game from ANY manufacturer that a ball will hit something in the wrong way and bend, dent, break, wear away, or otherwise damage it. This has been pinball since the beginning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version