Medieval Madness Remake (MMR) > MMR Support [MMR Members Only]

Catapult Issue?

<< < (3/4) > >>

rand:
Were did we all get lost in translation here ..????
Cam is asking the same question many of us are asking ..."QC" Quality Control ..
Make sure it plays well before Boxing ..
Cam also "Just asked" or stated about the Protectors ...I think he will as many others will ,, Buy and put them on himself ..
Cams forums suggests nothing about Stern putting anything on , Just ...QC ...
He has a Valid point ..Nice to see a Remake of 1 of the best dam games Design ...But 10K-12K Canadian... Ya  should work Flawlessly put of the box ..
Bought My AMG ....didn't take it back to Mercedes for Tweaking ..
This is My 1st NIB Pin ..and I don't want to be chastised by the better half On a 10K Recreational Item ...That has issues..??

Lloyd Olson:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBought My AMG ....didn't take it back to Mercedes for Tweaking ..

--- End quote ---

Your Mercedes dealer did the tweaking. Car dealers go through them and make adjustments and corrections so you don't get out on the road and kill yourself.

Stern is tops in quality control. And the games then go to CGC for more of the same.

Then they get put in a truck and bounced around the country to you. Things can happen beyond anyone's control.

And from what I've seen in tech support so far. With 100+ games out there, the problems have been few and far between.

PPS/CGC/ with Stern assembling, are doing a good job to deliver you the best pin they can.

LTG : )

Wickerman:
"adequate testing/QA of each game to eliminate the need for these types of adjustments"

Speaking in terms of bending catapults, adding washers etc.....at least that's what I got out of that post. OF COURSE we ALL know that protectors are up to the consumer...but bending things and adding washers and taking apart and disconnecting this and that seems "a little" excessive. You PPL/CGC etc. need to remember that you are getting a lot of BRAND NEW pinball owners with this title. Not everyone is a tech. And not everyone will feel comfortable ripping apart and bending their $8500 NIB machine...AND not everyone is going to like Tech Support that is a 1 liner in a forum. Just saying.

Lloyd Olson:
You can loosen the wireform and aim it better.

Or in CGC settings make the catapult coil strength one notch stronger.

LTG : )

Cam:
Lloyd/Rick
My point was misunderstood and perhaps less than clear.  To be clear I do not expect to have to install washers, spacers, fiddle with flipper alignment, fiddle with aiming ramps and catapults and so forth.  I expect each and every game to be sufficiently tested to avoid these issues.  I will install protectors as there has been at least one report of cracking on playfield edges without protectors.

And my thanks to others that have weighed in sharing this same concern...

Yes indeed Rick things wear and break over time as has been my experience over the last 11 years of pinball ownership, but NIB should simply work.
Thx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version