Medieval Madness Remake (MMR) > MMR Support [MMR Members Only]

MMR Shaker not working

(1/6) > >>

tdunbar:
So I unboxed my MMR Saturday and the flippers needed to be aligned and also the shaker motor does not work, We went into the service menu to make sure the shaker was turned on and it was but never turns on like when you destroy the castle or trolls or catapult. In the menu we also did the shaker test but it also never shook. So I will call Chicago Gaming tomorrow and report it and have them help troubleshoot the issue. I have no idea what board the shaker is attached to to see if any connections were loose but looked at the beagle board and also the control boards under the playfield but saw no loose connections. Knowing where it is connected will be the first thing but the manual really doesn't show where it is and just says J6?

Lloyd Olson:
If you have a meter, please take the cover off and see if you have power to the motor when it should be turning.

Then we know where next, motor issue or not getting power.

Thank you,
LTG : )

tdunbar:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf you have a meter, please take the cover off and see if you have power to the motor when it should be turning.

Then we know where next, motor issue or not getting power.

Thank you,
LTG : )

--- End quote ---

okay thanks I can do that, for a quick check  does it get power from the powers supply board on connector cr2 to see if that connector is loose? Manual page 1-56 power supply board connections?

PPS:
I just talked with Lloyd, who is just catching up from being at TPF, but we did discuss your question/issue and will be following up to get addresses - sounds like connector to me.

rick

tdunbar:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI just talked with Lloyd, who is just catching up from being at TPF, but we did discuss your question/issue and will be following up to get addresses - sounds like connector to me.

rick

--- End quote ---

I also put in a ticket with Chicago Gaming earlier this am so thanks for all the help. Just knowing where all the connectors for the shaker are will help and will do the voltage test. Everything else is fine and I am happy with the game. I do have a very small scratch near the lockdown bar and a very small paint kit would be nice to do touchups if possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version