Medieval Madness Remake (MMR) > MMR Support [MMR Members Only]

MMR Shaker not working

<< < (2/6) > >>

PPS:
We are working on touch up especially for the gold.

rick

Lloyd Olson:
On the shaker motor.

Please look into the power supply on the right side of the cabinet, right inside the coin door. CR2 fuse/LED should be on ( green ) when the shaker motor is running.

From the power supply J6 goes to J4 on the controller board. Those would be the spots to check for loose connector/wire.

LTG : )

tdunbar:
Shaker was getting 16.71 volts and the fuses were fine and the connection in the power driver board box connection for the shaker was connected. We took the shaker out and checked its wiring connection and that was fine, We reconnected everything and tested the shaker but I found that if I hand cranked it, it ran fine in the test, I stopped the test and started it again but shaker did not start but by hand pushing it to revolve it ran.  On the 3rd time it did not start again and I hand cranked it to run and ran it for almost one minute and we started to smell something burning which was the shaker, Stopped the test and it never ran again even by hand starting it, So something was not right with the shaker motor and was not strong enough to start itself then when running it burnt itself out, so another shaker would be appreciated, Thanks for the help. Let me know if I need to tell Chicago Gaming whom I did not hear back from and the ticket is #10 Medieval Madness #95 shaker motor not functioning which I requested 14 hours ago,

Lloyd Olson:
Please disconnect the shaker motor for now.

Email me You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and see what to do to get you a new motor. Yours has a dead winding.

You likely have to register on the help desk and open a ticket.

Thank you,
Lloyd

tdunbar:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginPlease disconnect the shaker motor for now.

Email me You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and see what to do to get you a new motor. Yours has a dead winding.

You likely have to register on the help desk and open a ticket.

Thank you,
Lloyd

--- End quote ---

I had disconnected it after the 3rd test and had already put in a ticket  yesterday and I will email you. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version