• May 06, 2024, 03:03:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: Pin*Bot Plastics  (Read 5720 times)

Offline spiroagnew

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Pin*Bot Plastics
« on: October 27, 2014, 05:40:10 PM »
I know bits and pieces have been available over the years...but I think quite a few of us need that blue, long plastic piece beside the lifting ramp...

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Pin*Bot Plastics
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 11:40:42 PM »
Pretty sure CPR did these, I would need to check the master list, but as you would expect, they come in full sets, possibly with some duplicates (slings, easy breaks, etc). We try to get plastics to include more of these duplicated and break them out of sets to sell individually at some point. Sometimes easy to get done other times not (example when there is no room on a sheet or if the films were already there, then extra cost to redo them etc).

Offline jfh

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: Pin*Bot Plastics
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 11:09:27 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know bits and pieces have been available over the years...but I think quite a few of us need that blue, long plastic piece beside the lifting ramp...

Yup.  I need one too.  Always frustrating to buy an entire plastics set for one piece.