Welcome to Rudy's Nightmare Game Kit Page
Here you will find a lot of information and pointers before you purchase the game kit, as well as help after you purchase the game kit, and ongoing updates!
- Game Kit Tech Tips! here: https://www.planetarypinball.com/kits/rudysnightmare/FH2-TECHTIPS.pdf
- How to Play Overview! here: https://http://www.planetarypinball.com/kits/rudysnightmare/FH2-HOWTOPLAY.pdf
- Game Kit Installation Video here: https://youtu.be/yWnahKhzaxY
- Installation PDF/FAQ/Install Video/Game Update Instructions here: https://www.pinballremakes.com/how-to/
- Service Bulletin 1 - Game Tilts after hitting the E-target here: https://http://www.planetarypinball.com/kits/rudysnightmare/RUDYSNIGHTMARE-SB1.pdf
- Service Bulletin 2 - Asset Check Failed message here: https://http://www.planetarypinball.com/kits/rudysnightmare/RUDYSNIGHTMARE-SB2.pdf
- Service Bulletin 3 - Melt the Clow Diverter Coil Issue here: https://http://www.planetarypinball.com/kits/rudysnightmare/RUDYSNIGHTMARE-SB3.pdf
ORDER/SHIP STATUS: We will provide best order status here:
- We have MANY more deposits and it will take months to receive enough kits to fill them all and there is only one other reseller in the US who has the same situation - so best advice is be patient.
- We cannot tell you when you will get your kit - we are allocated kits by Pedretti when they are available and then we in turn request final payment from those in order in our deposit list (which is ordered against the original RESERVE
- If you want to have your deposit refunded that is not a problem, just request via the helpdesk
- CURRENT STATUS is that we have received BATCH 1 and have a few left of these to ship, then we are waiting for more - we are hoping more will be comign in May, but no certain info from Pedretti yet. We also do not know how many kit we would be getting in BATCH 2
PRE-PURCHASE: Before you purchase the game kit:
- You must have a base Funhouse game that is running and in good working order - if you have issues with functionality (switches, coils, etc) - please get those corrected before adding the game kit.
- There are sometimes hidden issues which have been identified that need to be corrected if found on your game.
- Underanding and following the instructions is key - review the installation video, installation instructions, and be confident that you either directly or with some help (pinball tech, pinball repair friends) can do the install.
- You understand the warranty terms of the product, which includes the replacement, upon approval of the game kit manufacturer, defective components and does not cover any labor charges nor replacement parts to the original game.
- You agree to be enrolled in an owners communication email group to receive updates and other key information about the game.
SUPPORT: If you need help upon receiving your kit we are focused on providing the best level of support that we can:
- PPS have a Rudy's Nightmare game running and a senior person on staff to support any customer issues, the primary support mechanism is to use the helpdesk which we will be monitoring regularly thru the day.
- FIRST LEVEL SUPPORT: If you have an issue, enter a ticket with PPS first: http://support.planetarypinball.com/support/tickets/new and enter your information and choose "Game Kit Questions" as the department.
- Please include all of the important information - including problem description, order#, pictures, and any other helpful information that would help us to help you. For certain problems we may be contacting the game kit manufacturer as well.
- SECOND LEVEL SUPPORT: If it's deemed more complicated of an issue we may initiate the next level of support and create a ticket for you to interact directly with the manufacturer, which PPS will monitor. This will be a ticket on their helpdesk system and we will explain if that is required.
- Most problems are addressed right away, others may take more time if the supplier has to get involved, time zones (europe), weekends, etc - but we will keep you up to date where things are!