• April 24, 2024, 08:50:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: Ball will not load into plunger and plunger does not initiate  (Read 7405 times)

Offline tomemerson7

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
This weekend I got an error message when I powered up my game that the time and date needed to be set. I set the time and date and then went to play a game. After initiating a game, everything seemed fine except a ball did not load for the plunger.  The plunger light was on and hit the plunger anyway and nothing happened except the plunger light went out.

I powered down and powered back up and did not receive any error messages. The game reset but would not load a ball. Any suggestions as to what I should do or check?

Offline Lloyd Olson

• LTG : )
  • Global Moderator
  • Three Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ball will not load into plunger and plunger does not initiate
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 05:24:47 PM »
Please check wiring at ball trough coil, and follow the wires to where it connects to, and it's fuse.

LTG : )

Offline tomemerson7

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 03:17:29 PM »
Checked the wires and reseated the associated connector on the associated solenoid driver board. The connector must have been the issue as it is working now.  Thanks for help.

One more question there are 3 fuses and 8 solenoid drivers/connectors on the solenoid driver board, how are the fuses mapped to the drivers/connectors or which fuse support which drivers?

Offline Lloyd Olson

• LTG : )
  • Global Moderator
  • Three Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 04:17:40 PM »
Page 2 of the manual lists coils and flashers - which connector and fuse.

LTG : )