• May 02, 2024, 11:26:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: PPS- looking for update on CGC's response to the insert issues.  (Read 22701 times)

Offline kazz

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: PPS- looking for update on CGC's response to the insert issues.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2016, 10:35:47 AM »
Was this an issue on all games or just a recent batch?  I never really paid attention to that detail on my game, I'll take a look when I get home from work.

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2016, 10:47:48 AM »
I have been told it is a small fraction of some of the later batch (500-750), so various scattered in those. Most recently Stern said they pulled 1 or 2 out of the 30+ on the line. They are all now being fully inspected before the playfields go on the line.

rick

Offline kazz

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2016, 11:00:32 AM »
Sounds good Rick.  I'll look at mine when I get home and if necessary open a ticket through the CGC system, if necessary.  I think I would have seen this by now if it is an issue........ :)

Offline Bobsolete

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2016, 06:01:08 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been told by CGC that my inserts are fine although IMO they are not, I hope Rick or LLoyd can help me with this as my ticket has been closed :(

Rather than copy and paste the whole post here I will link to it, I hope that's OK You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So we now have a better idea of what CGC is going to do to address this issue, turn down the LEDs and tell people their games are fine.

That's what they told me too.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 06:04:31 PM by Bobsolete »

Offline Drewblood419

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2016, 08:31:27 PM »
I don't know why you feel the need to trash talk me on the forums what the hell did I do to you? I told you on PS that I got the same answer you did and you been twisting things up all day. What proof do you have other than your assumptions of what was said. You don't.... You're just butt hurt and looking to take it out on someone. Have fun with your temper tantrum.

Offline adie161265

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2016, 06:39:37 AM »
Well I'm glad someone is happy but to be honest, dimming the LED's is not a fix for me and that will spoil the game, I like the LED's as they are.
If they are aware of a manufacturing defect then the warranty should cover that as the game is sold free from manufacturing defects.
We waited 2 years for this, put up with all the missed deadlines and stuck with it, we will pay for the colour DMD etc etc but if a batch of games is different from the others, I want mine like the others please. I wouldn't want a £200,000 Bentley with a bad paint job and told just take it out at night you won't see it so bad!
I for one would like a proper fix or compensation, but I paid my money and I would like the game as it is supposed to be.
Current line up TAF, TZ, CV, HS2 and MMr on order

Too late to play FT, STtNG, Jokerz

Offline kazz

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2016, 08:56:39 AM »
MMR# 379 just checked mine over this morning.......didn't see any issues with inserts. Looked fine to me.

Offline Keith

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2016, 10:13:44 AM »
I just set up my new MMR #635 and the inserts cannot be read when the machine is on.  I compared my machine to a friends with an earlier production date and they are dramatically different.  My inserts are essentially invisible when the machine is on.  I also did not receive a registration card so I've requested the card and opened a ticket for the inserts.