• April 25, 2024, 07:17:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: MMR Display issue  (Read 10601 times)

Offline LP30

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
MMR Display issue
« on: May 09, 2015, 01:34:35 AM »
I just received my game and have a display issue.  The image appears to be shifted 20% to the right with the right 20% displaying on the left side of the screen.  I have checked all the connections, but the problem persists.  I opened a help ticket, but was hoping for some thoughts since its the weekend.

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
Re: MMR Display issue
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 10:31:56 AM »
There is a LCD controls strip in the backbox, I've not played with it, but it could be that a horizontal adjustment would need to be done.

rick

Offline LP30

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 11:29:27 AM »
I went through the LCD controller menu last night and wasn't able to resolve the problem. This morning I detached the HDMI cable from the LCD and attached it to a computer monitor.  It has the same problem.  That eliminates everything but the main controller board from the loop.  I don't see any type of control setting for the display on that board, so it may be a bad board.  I suppose there is a small chance the cable could be an issue, but I don't have a mini HDMI to swap that with.

Offline Lloyd Olson

• LTG : )
  • Global Moderator
  • Three Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »
I updated your ticket so CGC can send you what you need.

Thank you for your help trouble shooting.

LTG : )

Offline LP30

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 01:05:47 PM »
Thanks for your help.

Offline Cam

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 02:32:03 PM »
Very interested to see resolution to this and a few other issues reported recently as this is lending increasing empirical evidence that THESE GAMES ARE NOT BEING PLAY TESTED BEFORE SHIPPING... ARE THEY EVEN BEING POWERED UP???  I can understand a connector coming loose during shipping, but not much else... I'll bet u can find a volunteer to test these games for free...
Thx
Cam

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 01:42:08 PM »
They are being tested before shipping - your emphirical analysis is a bit off. Perhaps better to have a little wait until the problem is identified before stating something that you would have no knowledge of.