Medieval Madness Remake (MMR) > MMR Support [MMR Members Only]

Knockout to Shooter Lane Consistently Failing

<< < (2/3) > >>

JustScott:
I'm having the same problem. Can you give a little more detail on what you did to fix it? Thanks!

rand:
Had the same thing, No Biggy , not all the time but a Few ...
You see the Big Black curved piece O Steel ...That directs the ball down into the Hole ..
Instead of Pliers to scare things up I took a 4" crescent/adjustable  wrench [ Small Wrench] adjusted it down clamp onto this black Guide curved diverter and just ever so slightly lifted up to bend the black metal diverter ,,,[Hence the reason for the small adjustable wrench a better feel ]..and Walla..!!! ball comes out all the time now..
This unit just needs minimal tweaking as it just plays so awesome ,,

Jthon:
I generally followed a guide here for Woz: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Basically open up the machine and pull the play field out. You need to loosen and remove two screws (which require a socket, or in my case careful pliers) on the front of the pinball apron. Then you just slide the apron forward a bit and lift and it should come off. Might stick a bit at first but a firm push should get it off.

Then I just bent the little metal flap out a bit so the opening was a bit more square. Overall this was pretty easy to do.

rand:
Yes that is Correct J as I thought he was talking about Merlins kick out ...
Bend upward toward the upper shooting lane ...Adjustable wrench I find clamping sheet metal works the best ..

Cam:
Rick/Lloyd
These types of adjustments should all be identified and rectified during QA game testing before the machine is ever boxed.
Thx!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version