Medieval Madness Remake (MMR) > MMR Support [MMR Members Only]

MMR Software Updates - Coming Soon

<< < (3/8) > >>

Leo:
Catapult works great with default setting ! As Lloyd replied in another thread, loosen the screw that hold the ramp near the red light and push the ramp away. It won't hit the red light cap anymore !

Cam:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCatapult works great with default setting ! As Lloyd replied in another thread, loosen the screw that hold the ramp near the red light and push the ramp away. It won't hit the red light cap anymore !

--- End quote ---

Good feedback Leo...

Rick/Lloyd
If this is indeed the correct remedy I ask that you please work with Stern to ensure the ramp in question is positioned correctly for the remaining games, and said screw with spring washer is torqued to an engineered specification permitting it to survive transport...  And of course tested by the college kid,
Thx
Cam

AxleMunshine:
Yeah, thanks. I followed the advice to adjust the catapult wire ramp and it was an easy tweak for the newbie I am. The right position is probably a millimeter question. In any case, I agree that the catapult's power is quite OK and doesn't need software adjustment.

AxleMunshine:
Concerning software updates, I was wondering if there are additional features that could eventually be released in the future.

For example, it seems the Beagleboard Black has a Ethernet jack. Would it be technically feasible to add a feature to read high scores and current scores via networking? Would be pretty cool.

Leo:
The 1st of April, you were announcing "MMR Software update will be issued soon."

How long "soon" is ?

Thanks,
Leo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version