Planetary Pinball (PPS) Stuff > PPS Parts (incl Artwork) In Progress

POLICE FORCE COLOR ISSUES

(1/2) > >>

CAPnT:
We found the films for this game...we've noticed differences in the art...some back boxes don't have the character...and the coinboxes I've seen don't have the additional artwork.
 Here's what we found on the films...does anyone have any insights? Most of the reference images we've found for this pin don't seem to have the blue in the backbox (or in some cases, including the release fliers for this game, any image at all under the Williams logo). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

nickrooster:
Unfortunately, my game is so faded that I cannot comment on colors - at all!  But mine has all of that artwork on it.  I've seen pics of other games that are missing the front panel artwork and everything below the Williams logo star on the left and right sides of the head.

I think both versions exist in the wild.  Mine has the images that you show, though.

PPS:
we will be releasing both versions this week, they will make those police forces look really nice!

rick

nickrooster:
I can't wait. Any update on these?  I'm ready to start my restore. :-)

PPS:
We were making them on Friday, so Mon/Tues I expect ready to put on store and ship.

rick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version