• March 29, 2024, 10:21:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: new videogame -> Pinball Versus - head-to-head for 2 players (PC and Android)  (Read 11776 times)

Offline pinballbox

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Hello guys, I'm Gonzalo from PinballBox and I want to present my new game: Pinball Versus

you can get it for Android here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
get it for PC here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and here's a video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

now, let me tell you guys about what this is all about!
I decided to go full throttle on this enterprise and created PinballBox - with web and everything You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 The idea behind PinballBox is to develope a whole serie of games dedicated to our beloved hobby: pinball!
 Starting with this head-to-head pinball game for 2 players, planning on some bingo style games too, and of course landing the regular pinballs that we all love ...
 And because I want this box to put pandora's one to shame, all games come with an editor, so everyone can have their own take on the pinball makery.
I know, i know... there are already options to create virtual pinballs. But!, that I know, there aren't multiplatform ones, and in this mobile world that we live, THAT is a big NOPE. So that's PinballBox mission: to bring an easy-to-use editor and well simulated pinball game to a multiplatform enviroment, so you can design pinball while sitting on the toilet, if that's your thing.
So, get the game, or watch the video, and hey, say something!

I'd love to know what you guys think about this and how to improve the project.   :)

-------
 THEY TOOK OUR PINBALL MACHINE! - The tshirt.
To develope games cost money, even if you do it yourself, because damn I need to eat too. So, in order to fund the first leg of this journey I came up with the idea of designing a tshirt, a pinball tshirt for pinball lovers.
 Who here likes Medieval Madness? yeah, me too.

So this is the deal, if I get to complete the goal of 50 tshirts I'll be able to work full time on PinballBox for over a month, what about that??
 And even if you don't give a damn about these pesky virtual pinball videogames, it's a handsome tshirt isn't it?

I don't know what to say man, check it out   :D You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You have no idea how much I thank you!

Offline Ximenaz

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
 Demand Most people will always want the knowledge that the website offers.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login