Game #3 - Under Development > Game #3 Discussion

CCr

(1/1)

KingCat78:
No topic yet for this table, so I thought I'd start one.

I'm hoping Cactus Canyon will be next after AFMr, so I already started saving some money for it.

I read somewhere that some features were not completed on the original table, but I was wondering which exact features did not make it into the original and will be included in the remake version? I read something about a "Bionic Bart" mode, but what does this mode exactly do and what other "omitted" modes/features will make it into CCr?

Hopefully the table will be recreated just like the original model but then with the "omitted" features included.

Buscemi:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login topic yet for this table, so I thought I'd start one.
I'm hoping Cactus Canyon will be next after AFMr, so I already started saving some money for it.I read somewhere that some features were not completed on the original table, but I was wondering which exact features did not make it into the original and will be included in the remake version? I read something about a "Bionic Bart" mode, but what does this mode exactly do and what other "omitted" modes/features will make it into CCr?Hopefully the table will be recreated just like the original model but then with the "omitted" features included.
--- End quote ---

I'm also hoping for all the features to be included. Can't wait.

concws:
CC is my choice too. I would be more than happy with MB but licensing would probably be an issue.
I would take both. Kind of on the fence with BBB.
WW peaks my interest. AFMr was so well done.
Kudos to The whole team!

Sandquist:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCC You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is my choice too. I would be more than happy with MB but licensing would probably be an issue.
I would take both. Kind of on the fence with BBB.WW peaks my interest. AFMr was so well done.Kudos to The whole team!
--- End quote ---

I just love the AFMr, personally. I think the team outdid themselves on those. Fantastic job!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version