Medieval Madness Remake (MMR) > MMR Support [MMR Members Only]

MMr left out lane lights

(1/2) > >>

Fishbeadtwo:
Left outline lights are out. Tried right outlane mini board swap in and no change. Out of warranty apparently. Anyone else experience this yet? Help ticket response suggests a problem on main board and to replace it. Has anyone tried to replace components of the big board yet! Seems like a waste to replace an expensive big board for 2 led's........

schonb25:
If you take the left land board and plug it into the right, does it work? The schematic is daily simple for the lights, so, there's not that much that could go wrong. Have you asked CGC about ho to get it repaired and who is authorized to do so?

PPS:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf you take the left land board and plug it into the right, does it work? The schematic is daily simple for the lights, so, there's not that much that could go wrong. Have you asked CGC about ho to get it repaired and who is authorized to do so?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure CGC would have 'authorized' board repairers, although I'm sure many people doing board repairs could fix whatever is the problem. Short of that we have new boards in stock on the PPS store.

schonb25:
Which connector is that light board on? I'll look at the schematic and try to figure it out.

Lloyd Olson:
Just follow the wires from LED board to main board.

Thank you,
LTG : )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version