• March 28, 2024, 05:08:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: MBr  (Read 62267 times)

Offline JJHLH

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: MBr
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 07:47:48 AM »
MBr with all the new enhancements would be amazing!

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 03:14:47 PM »
you can envision that depending on how AFMR is received (which I think we already know) that future remakes will raise the bar even higher ... I already can see some features planned for Game 3 and Game 4 which will increase the 'value' of the game, especially as compared to the originals. Collectors will have something new in their collections to collect, others will love the original versions, etc. Its all good.

Offline TheRudyB

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2017, 08:50:29 PM »
Does licensing factor in to any of the decisions as to what games are coming next? In other words, (for example) can there be a MBr "any time PPS decides they would want to do it", or would PPS need to work out their own deal with Universal before it could be done?

Offline Zennmaster

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2017, 05:07:24 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you can envision that depending on how AFMR is received (which I think we already know) that future remakes will raise the bar even higher ... I already can see some features planned for Game 3 and Game 4 which will increase the 'value' of the game, especially as compared to the originals. Collectors will have something new in their collections to collect, others will love the original versions, etc. Its all good.

Since you make mention of games #3 and 4, please forgive my ignorance and directness, but have decisions been made as to what games they are?  I understand you can't reveal what the titles may be, I was just wondering if any decisions had been made behind closed doors, or if we're ALL playing the "wait and see" game.

Thanks!  Can't wait for my AFMr LE to show up!

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2017, 01:12:56 PM »
yes, decisions have been made and no, we are not disclosing what they would be until they are close to being announced, similar to AFMR. We don't want to distract from what is going on now, as well as we don't want to impact the market based on things that may be months/years out. Also things can change and we do not want to be broadcasting what we are doing in the future, we have learned from that and will not do it.

rick

Offline Zennmaster

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2017, 02:01:52 PM »
yes, decisions have been made and no, we are not disclosing what they would be until they are close to being announced, similar to AFMR. We don't want to distract from what is going on now, as well as we don't want to impact the market based on things that may be months/years out. Also things can change and we do not want to be broadcasting what we are doing in the future, we have learned from that and will not do it.

rick

Cool!  Like I said, I understand why you wouldn't be able to reveal the titles, but it's encouraging to know that there is indeed a solid plan in place!

Thanks!

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2017, 07:54:59 PM »
There are plans for at least 7 titles, which include MMR, and AFMR ...

Offline rand

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2017, 12:03:12 PM »
Rick, Great news on things to come , wow its like a dream come true for most of Us that were so involved to get a head start in the rat race of life and missed out on these original titles due to Priorities .
Looking at allot of buyers I don't feel bad feeling young at 55 and now able to budget Life expenses , Family and retirement ...and the odd pin.

Order is in on AFMR [SS Trim ] ,,My color scheme is a little different than others as I am thinking of replacing my SS legs with Black to match the Cabinet Colors and keep the SS Trim to match the mirrors ...ah ..It might work,, but we are all different and that's what make us all unique .

On another note will you be posting Pics on 1st production lines like you did for the MMR , was great seeing production lines, assemblies and movement on the manufacturing side .

No push here ,, just liked the behind the scenes action .

Offline Flowst

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
  • Aviator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2017, 04:16:14 PM »
Can't wait!  (Hoping to generate a little positive enthusiasm here).  AFMr is on order, take my money phase begun for remake #3.

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2017, 09:10:46 PM »
Order is in on AFMR [SS Trim ] ,,My color scheme is a little different than others as I am thinking of replacing my SS legs with Black to match the Cabinet Colors and keep the SS Trim to match the mirrors ...ah ..It might work,, but we are all different and that's what make us all unique

Note that AFMR Black is identical to MMR Black - and PPS Store has Black Legs, Lockdown, and Side Rails in stock now.

rick

Offline rand

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2017, 04:35:10 PM »
Yah I figured that all would be interchangeable and I do appreciate the time for the reply of note on that matter ..
But ...I really would like [as well as many others who are looking to purchase the new AFMR] a few cool pics of that assembly line "a workin" .
Do you think a visit by you to Stern is in the forecast in the near future to have a look at the production line for the AFMR.?

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2017, 05:28:52 PM »
ask and you shall receive ...

Offline Iceman5000

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2017, 03:02:13 AM »
Yah I figured that all would be interchangeable and I do appreciate the time for the reply of note on that matter ..
But ...I really would like [as well as many others who are looking to purchase the new AFMR] a few cool pics of that assembly line "a workin" .
Do you think a visit by you to Stern is in the forecast in the near future to have a look at the production line for the AFMR.?

Stern is not building AFMr. Chicago gaming as built their own assembly line to do it in house.

Offline rand

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2017, 07:27:53 PM »
Hmm....
           We shall see ...
Not to take anything away from their QC or Production line but this firm is solely video games and Foosball ..Yes ..???

This is a 1st for them ..???

Offline yzrider926

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2017, 02:20:03 PM »
Just put down a deposit for an AFMR LE. Hopefully I'll be able to get a MMR in the future as well, but after seeing pictures and video of the AFMR LE I wanted to make sure I got one. So MMR goes to being next on the list.

Good to know that CGC and PPS plan to produce more games. Can't say that I would buy them all or even have interest in any more outside of the the first 2, but I love the fact that these highly sought after games are getting some love and being reproduced. Not expecting prices to go down much from AFMR but I think with the tiered pricing options put out with AFMR it should make getting more in the future a little more obtainable.