• March 29, 2024, 02:31:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: Bride of Pinbot Playfield  (Read 128785 times)

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Bride of Pinbot Playfield
« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2015, 10:59:27 AM »
When we receive them we will certainly update.

Offline grimwasere

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2015, 12:35:32 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just saw on another forum that people are getting tracking numbers for direct purchases.  Does this mean that PPS first batch may be on it's way to?

hi vett which site was it that they were getting tracking numbers as i am looking to get 1 from germany but cant find where they are sold from

Offline 85vett

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 09, 2015, 11:21:32 AM »
Just saw on another forum that people are getting tracking numbers for direct purchases.  Does this mean that PPS first batch may be on it's way to?

hi vett which site was it that they were getting tracking numbers as i am looking to get 1 from germany but cant find where they are sold from

They were getting them directly from Peter after being contacted from him (being on his original list).

Offline castlesteve

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2015, 07:54:36 AM »
can you imagine if playfields were prepaid... how much worse the waiting would be?   lol.   Thankfully that has all ended

Offline cheddar

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2015, 10:28:11 AM »
Hoping we hear about these soon!

Offline cheddar

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2015, 10:32:29 AM »
I started this thread on October 21 2014 and it looks like I will get my playfield today.

Once it arrives I'll be busy with all of the removing, cleaning, assembling and installing and probably wont be on this forum again until I need another part made and start the process again.

Thanks for waiting with me guys! If anybody is going to be at Pin-a-Go-Go please stop me and say hello!

Offline alveolus

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2015, 11:20:17 AM »
I started this thread on October 21 2014 and it looks like I will get my playfield today.

Once it arrives I'll be busy with all of the removing, cleaning, assembling and installing and probably wont be on this forum again until I need another part made and start the process again.

Thanks for waiting with me guys! If anybody is going to be at Pin-a-Go-Go please stop me and say hello!

From PPS? They promised an update once they received the playfields. As a bit of a late-comer, I don't feel particularly secure in my position with respect to getting a playfield from PPS, given the lack of specific information and assurances.

Offline cheddar

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2015, 12:17:25 PM »
Yes, several of us got notices from PPS yesterday and placed our orders. I am not sure how many they got but if you were high enough on the list you should have gotten an email from them.

Several of the PPS buyers posted on Pinside about getting their shipping notices yesterday.

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2015, 03:42:11 PM »
We only received the very small first batch which were already spoken for months ago, there is no need to update as those were for people already. When we get more we will let people know.

I am happy to remove anyone who is not secure in their position, no problem.

rick

Offline Chet

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2015, 07:43:37 AM »
Thanks Cheddar for starting this thread and to Rick and PPS for supporting this effort and of course Peter for all his work in making this a reality.  Now comes the fun part..

Offline planters49

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 30, 2015, 12:58:17 PM »
I see on pinside that peter has his next preorder list May 3.  I'm supposed to be on the preorder list to get a playfield from PPS directly.  How do I know if I'm on the PPS list and will I get one on the next PPS batch?  I want to make sure I get one and don't want to be on both lists.

Offline pinballer3

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2015, 09:08:42 PM »
I asked to be included on the list in late 2014 - how do I verify that I an still on the waiting list?

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2015, 02:07:49 PM »
Bride of Pinbot Next run is being scheduled and worked on, we need to get an accurate list of customers wanting one and they will be run - there is enough wood to do them and will be available July-Aug.

PPS customers for BOP playfields will pre-order from the site at the link before before Tuesday and we will relay the count to Germany. The previous run of playfields are of high quality and are very good artwork, etc.

is the link for ordering, you have until end of day on Tuesday and I will relay to the supplier the number of board for PPS, so please pre-order from there for the playfield.

We will be sending out this information as well to those on the pre-order list from the website as well.

Thanks,

Offline Talon2000

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 23, 2015, 09:26:21 AM »
Well it seems I was out on vacation when the email came through. Sucks that I missed out on this. Put in my request, and with the short notice and all :( Hopefully there will be a few extras

Kevin

Offline PPS

• Administrator
  • Five Star Member
  • PPS Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2015, 06:19:54 PM »
We anticipated this and put in for a few extras.