GAME & GAME KITS:
PPS Approvals for Remake Games, IP Use Games, and Game Kits are updated per below
Approval Status for Game and Game Kits:
- Marketing Approval - Product is approved to be announced and marketed to assess demand by the supplier of the product. Indicate that deposits are being taken by the supplier or the suppliers resellers.
- Manufacturing/Sales Approval - Product is approved for manufacture and sale so orders are able to be taken and fulfilled by the product manufacturer the product is able to be built and sold.
- DEPOSITS - Deposits are being taken by the manufacturer or reseller
- PAYMENTS - Planetary Pinball recommend that ALL resellers and manufacturers request money from the customer within ideally 30 days of the game shipping. While we cannot control that and sometimes things get delayed, that is the guidance that we give.
- REFUNDS - Customers are advised to ask the seller of the game or kit what the refund policy is for both deposits as well as payments on balance of games and to clearly understand the policy.
|Supplier||Game/Kit Name||Approval Status/Date||Deposit Status/Date||License Hologram||Description||Key Milestone Dates|
|Cactus Canyon Remake||Mfg/Sale Approved||Deposit status/date||Remake of the Bally Midway 1998 Cactus Canyon Pinball Machine. Machines are Limited Edition (LE) at 1250 units max, Special Edition Plus (SE+) includes topper, and Special Edition (SE)||
|Funhouse Rudy's Nightmare Game Kit||Marketing Approved||Deposit status/date||This is an update game kit for Funhouse called Rudy's Nightmare - includes new CPU, Two Displays, Graphics, as well as game code to run both the original version of the game as well as the new game.||
|Fathom Revisted Remake||Marketing Approved||Deposits Taken||Fathom Revisited Remake of Fathom pinball with additional Game Rule set for the Mermaid Edition (limited)||
|Company||Game/Kit Name||Approval Status||Deposit Status||License Hologram||Description||Key Milestone Dates|