• March 28, 2024, 01:54:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: Indianapolis 500 solid red version  (Read 15189 times)

Offline ben_pps

• Administrator
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Indianapolis 500 solid red version
« on: October 10, 2014, 12:22:35 PM »
We're working on finalizing the colors for the solid red version of indy500 cab sides, and need a bit of input to make sure the blue is accurate. I know the blue is darker on this version than the more common gradient version (red to yellow fade), but since the cabinets for this game are often faded, I'm having trouble making sure it is accurate. If you have a good condition cabinet side, I'd love to hear your input, and some well-lit hi-res pictures could be really helpful! Ideally, I'd love to see someone try to match their cab color with a pantone book, so I can check against the color I have, but any input would help! (note: the blue prints darker than it appears in this photo, I included it as a reference to show which version of the cab art we're working on)

Offline Jameahan

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: Indianapolis 500 solid red version
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 11:41:56 PM »
I am very pleased to be a member here. In order for me to access the data fully.