Medieval Madness Remake (MMR) > MMR Support [MMR Members Only]

MMr Shaker Always working!

(1/2) > >>

worldofglenn:
My first day on the PPS forums.  Hate to start off begging for help :)

About 3 or 4 games in, the shaker started shaking... and shaking... and shaking faster.... would not stop! Could smell that distinct electrical burning smell. I turned game off at power switch. Waited a bit, turned game back on, as soon as power on, shaker started up and started accelerating, even during boot up sequence. Turned game off, disconnected shaker. Went into menu, turned shaker option off. Reconnected shaker, shaker starts up again. Disconnected shaker for the time being.

Thanks!

Glenn

Lloyd Olson:
A good chance a failure on the power supply board.

Please open a ticket on the help desk.

LTG : )

worldofglenn:
Done!  The LED (CR2) does not light for the shaker at all.  I went into the shaker test and pressed the launch button, it tells me that shaker is running, but nothing on the LED on the power board

Lloyd Olson:
The fuse at CR2 is bad. Please replace it and let me know if that cures it or not.

Thank you,
LTG : )

worldofglenn:
LLoyd, of the four fuses on the power supply board, all of them test okay.  I pulled each of them and tested them outside of the machine.  In looking at the schematic, it seems like F4 is part of the knocker and shaker circuit, is that correct?

So, it could be either the transistor on the power supply, or something coming off the controller board.  Looks like J4 on the power supply goes to J9 on the control board, is that correct?

Let me know where we go from here!

Thanks,

Glenn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version