• March 28, 2024, 03:20:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: CCr  (Read 12362 times)

Offline KingCat78

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
CCr
« on: October 23, 2017, 09:45:51 AM »
No topic yet for this table, so I thought I'd start one.

I'm hoping Cactus Canyon will be next after AFMr, so I already started saving some money for it.

I read somewhere that some features were not completed on the original table, but I was wondering which exact features did not make it into the original and will be included in the remake version? I read something about a "Bionic Bart" mode, but what does this mode exactly do and what other "omitted" modes/features will make it into CCr?

Hopefully the table will be recreated just like the original model but then with the "omitted" features included.

Offline Buscemi

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: CCr
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 10:01:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login topic yet for this table, so I thought I'd start one.
I'm hoping Cactus Canyon will be next after AFMr, so I already started saving some money for it.I read somewhere that some features were not completed on the original table, but I was wondering which exact features did not make it into the original and will be included in the remake version? I read something about a "Bionic Bart" mode, but what does this mode exactly do and what other "omitted" modes/features will make it into CCr?Hopefully the table will be recreated just like the original model but then with the "omitted" features included.

I'm also hoping for all the features to be included. Can't wait.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 07:49:21 AM by Buscemi »

Offline concws

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 08:10:01 PM »
CC is my choice too. I would be more than happy with MB but licensing would probably be an issue.
I would take both. Kind of on the fence with BBB.
WW peaks my interest. AFMr was so well done.
Kudos to The whole team!

Offline Sandquist

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 07:15:35 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
CC You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is my choice too. I would be more than happy with MB but licensing would probably be an issue.
I would take both. Kind of on the fence with BBB.WW peaks my interest. AFMr was so well done.Kudos to The whole team!

I just love the AFMr, personally. I think the team outdid themselves on those. Fantastic job!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 08:13:09 AM by Sandquist »