• April 24, 2024, 07:10:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: Many many issues with my MMR #347  (Read 10874 times)

Offline Tims3484

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Many many issues with my MMR #347
« on: October 05, 2016, 05:40:18 PM »
So, I guess I'm not really looking for solutions here. More of an informational post. I've had my MMR LE since November 2015. Very disappointed in it. To start, I had numerous loose screws/bolts out of the box. Troll head assembly wasn't even tightened down on the shafts. Should have been the first sign. After set up I had the shaker motor in use. Unfortunately I had to deactivate it because it was shaking other hardware loose on the game. So my shaker is a waste. Some other issues I've had besides the loose hardware is hardware falling out. End of stroke switch breaking. Sling shot contact broken (and these are the ones with the built in mounting bracket. No longer available and BAA doesn't respond to questions about availability of the part), pop bumper bracket breaking off at the coil stop. Just plain snapped off. Never seen that before. Several other pop bumper parts have broken including one ring. One of my troll coil shafts has a rolled pin that kept backing out. This is the pin that keeps both haves of the shaft together that raises and lowers the trolls. When the pin backs out it binds on the coil sleeve affecting the troll operation. Three times it's backed out even after banging it back in. Ended up having to spend $20 on a new one. Hopefully that will do the trick. And I'm having the date/time reset issue like a lot of people seem to be having. Going to try ANOTHER new battery and see of that helps. I just had a screw snap on my right flipper. It's the screw that connects the link to the flipper. Never ever had one of those snap. This game has been so ridiculous I highly doubt I will buy another remake. After spending $9000.00 on this with tax and shipping I feel it's been a huge disappointment. I'll probably stick with Stern as the five Sterns I own have been highly reliable.

Offline Tims3484

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: Many many issues with my MMR #347
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 05:42:13 PM »
One other issue. My main fuse has blown four times. Can't figure it out. Very random.

Offline Lloyd Olson

• LTG : )
  • Global Moderator
  • Three Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 06:11:27 PM »
Just to be sure, when you replaced it, did you use the same style and amperage fuse ?

Thank you,
LTG : )

Offline Tims3484

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 08:49:36 PM »
Yes, same fuse. 6.3 amp (I think it was slow blow, but in any case I used the correct one per the manual).

Offline Lloyd Olson

• LTG : )
  • Global Moderator
  • Three Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 11:08:46 PM »
Please open a ticket on the support desk, so the engineers can have a look into it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you,
LTG : )

Offline hocuslocus

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 04:54:07 PM »
Thread locker, and I had the same issue 2 of my pop bumper coil brackets snapped at the coil stop. maybe it's the kind of metal they are using IDK