• March 28, 2024, 08:03:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: No display on start up.  (Read 8973 times)

Offline Vinstro

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
No display on start up.
« on: August 25, 2016, 10:34:33 PM »
I have had my LE for about 8 months now.Extremely happy.For about a month when i first turn it on i have no display working intermittently.Screen first says ''no signal'' then nothing.If i turn it off and back on it boots up fine.The rest of the machine works normal when the display not working.I have reseated all the connectors.Do i open a ticket ?.

Offline schonb25

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: No display on start up.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 11:14:59 PM »
Yes you do. A quick no signal is normal, but everything else you describe is not.

Marc

Offline Lloyd Olson

• LTG : )
  • Global Moderator
  • Three Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 11:38:40 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had my LE for about 8 months now.Extremely happy.For about a month when i first turn it on i have no display working intermittently.Screen first says ''no signal'' then nothing.If i turn it off and back on it boots up fine.The rest of the machine works normal when the display not working.I have reseated all the connectors.Do i open a ticket ?.

I put this on your ticket :

Please check the display and small board in the head, be sure all connectors are on tight.
 Then lift the playfield up and lean back. See the one huge board over pretty much the whole underside of the playfield ? Follow the cable running on the left side from high up down to the bottom of that big board. ( might be light blue ) At the bottom it is connected, ethernet connector. Push it on real tight, or unplug it and plug it back in real tight. That should do it.

LTG : )

Offline bob

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 11:16:54 PM »
If it helps, I had this problem when our machine first arrived last year. I re-seated the ethernet cable and the problem has not returned since.

Offline Jaimerscherr

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 11:46:59 AM »
I had the same issue with #077 on my le. Game sending no signal no display.., working with technical support these guys shipped new display  board and my machine has been working flawless since 06/15. Granted this is home use low plays no abuse I am very happy  and satisfied house pps has handled there service and support.