• April 25, 2024, 07:12:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NOTE: This forum is for respectful dialog and it's content is meant to be kept on this site - so please be respectful and please do not copy content to other sites.

Author Topic: FIRE Lanes Bug?  (Read 9844 times)

Offline pinster

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
FIRE Lanes Bug?
« on: September 07, 2016, 03:22:09 PM »
When I have lit the 'F' lit and then I get the 'I' lit from the catapult, when I hit the left flipper to hit the ball as it comes off one of the lit letters disappears.  Is this by design?  I thought that once a letter stays lit it stays and doesn't disappear...

Offline Leo

• PPS Forum Member
  • Two Star Member
    • View Profile
Re: FIRE Lanes Bug?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 05:37:42 PM »
Yes totally normal. Using the flippers make rotate the letters F I R E. Left flipper and all roll to the left, right and all roll to the right.

Offline pinster

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 12:51:21 PM »
No im not referring to that, i know the letters rotate.  What im saying is that a letter gets turned off, it just get unlit.

Offline pinster

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 05:20:38 PM »
I think whats going on is that the switch lane protectors that I installed for some reason are not triggering the wire form.  But as far as I can tell it moves without an issue.  Does anyone else have this issue with switch lane protectors from cliffy?

Offline EhDose

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 12:02:35 PM »
No issues with my cliffys.  Only cliffy i had an issue with was the drawbridge protector that clips onto the play field. made the ball jump a bit going over the bridge and caused castle gate hits to not be counted all the time.

Offline shiffdog

• PPS Forum Member
  • One Star Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 01:20:52 PM »
One of my FIRE lane switches was defective. (CGC sent a new one.) Are you seeing any switch errors?